You may not:
Re-post anything on our site in its entirety
Altering or selling any content on this site
Translate any of this content into any language (because we would want to verify the translation for accuracy)
Print content from our site for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© beautyfounder.com All rights reserved. Originally published at beautyfounder.com”
Re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to our original post
Link to any page, blog post or public content on our site as long as our website are referenced
To request permission for anything under the ‘You may not’ list, please use the Contact form to state your requests
By posting on this blog, you agree with the following policy:
The internet is all about dialogue and so comments are welcome on this website – comments add to the knowledge and the community on the Beauty Founder's website. However there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted. Comments are subject to this website’s Terms & Conditions. Violations of this policy may result in the comments being deleted and/or commenters being blocked from access to the website.
- We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or mark as spam any comments made on this blog. We also reserve the right to block any commenter appearing as spam.
- The comment form must be filled in properly with a legitimate name and email. Comments made with suspicious information will be deleted in its entirety.
- Links are allowed to be used in comments, whether it is a link to your own content or someone else’s site. The only condition is that it has to be relevant to the discussion and/or blog post. Comments with more than one link are held in moderation which may delay your comment from being visible.
- Superficial comments (eg Great post) that appear to be an attempt to get a backlink to your own site will be deleted.
- If a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarised information, the comment will be deleted and the commenter could be blocked from commenting further on this site.
- Email addresses are required for commenting but they are not used for signing up to newsletters, published on the blog nor are they passed on to third parties. They may be used by the website owner to privately contact the commenter.
- Never share private information such as email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers and any other private and personal information in comments. Comments with this sensitive information will be deleted immediately. If you must share personal information, please follow the directions on the Contact page.
- If you want to post an image or a workbook/document, please upload the file to Dropbox and then post a share link in the comment section. Links will be verified and this may delay your comment being visible.
- You are free to ask questions, disagree, partake in conversations and provide alternative methods. However any comment content that is offensive, defamatory, abusive or otherwise inappropriate will be deleted.
- By commenting on this website, you agree that all comments are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own and you grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video. We disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- All trackbacks will be treated inline with our Comments Policy.